The Barnard is a very impressive 4 bedroomed detached home over two floors.
The ground floor offers a stunning open plan kitchen/dining/day room area across the rear of the house with two pairs of sliding doors opening out to the large tiled terrace and garden. There is also a separate lounge with bay window, utility room and cloaks/WC.
At first floor are four good sized double bedrooms, two being en-suite. The fully equipped contemporary family bathroom has a fabulous modern feature bath with stunning floor standing taps and a separate shower enclosure with rain head shower.
Gardens extend to both front and rear and a block paved driveway leads up to the integral garage.
Living Room - 5.85 x 3.77m (19'2" x 12'4") approx
Kitchen/Dining/Day Room - 9.17 x 4.49m (30'1" x 14'8") approx
Utility - 3.78 x 1.34m (12'4" x 4'4") approx
Bedroom 1 - 4.49 x 3.76m (14'8" x 12'4") approx
En-Suite - 2.75 x 2.06m (9'0" x 6'9") approx
Bedroom 2 - 4.31 x 3.77m (14'1" x 12'4") approx
En-Suite - 2.10 x 2.07m (6'10" x 6'9") approx
Bedroom 3 - 4.45 x 3.17m (14'7" x 10'4") approx
Bedroom 4 - 4.76 x 3.18m (15'7" x 10'5") approx
Bathroom - 3.76 x 2.11m (12'4" x 6'11") approx
The Tofts is a brand new development situated in the beautiful village of South Cave. This highly desirable location is ideal for a family or commuter alike. There are excellent road and rail links together with a real community feel, evidence in the numerous clubs and activities throughout the year.
The village of South Cave dates back to the 11th century and is listed in the doomsday book. An interesting piece of local history is that George Washington's great grandfather once lived at the magnificent Cave Castle.
This stunning development is nestles away off the 'no through road' of Bacchus Lane, close to the village centre where you can always find a friendly face and enjoy the more relaxing pace of village life.
Carefully chosen, high quality traditional materials have been used to shape the exterior of each home to ensure that collectively they have a bespoke, individual feel that will stand the test of time. The interiors are designed to embrace modern living with each home having a spacious open plan kitchen, dining, lounge area which steps out onto a large modern tiled terrace. These fabulous homes boast "stand out" specifications where the highest quality features, fitting and present day technologies combine seamlessly to provide homes that perfectly suit today's modern lifestyles.
A selection of three bedroomed homes and a choice of four separate designs of four bedroom houses, each having their own unique appeal, ensures that there is plenty of choice. What is more is that depending on the stage of development there can be a choice of finished to ensure that the specification and internal design are tailored to your own requirements.
If you are looking for a lifestyle which blends a beautiful place to live within a delightful village location and unrivalled ease of access to the surrounding area and beyond, then look no further.
The picturesque village of South Cave is situated at the foot of the Yorkshire Wolds, approximately 14 miles to the west of Hull and just 10 miles from the historic market town of Beverley.
This is a great location for the commuter, family or country lover alike. Instant access to the A63/M62 motorway network makes many regional and national business centres such as Leeds, Sheffield and Manchester easily accessible. The nearby village of Brough has a mainline railway station with regular services to Hull, Leeds, Manchester, Doncaster, York and London Kings Cross (approx 2 hours). Overseas travel is also made easy with Humberside Airport just 20 miles away, Doncaster Sheffield airport 38 miles away and Leeds Bradford airport is just 59 miles away. Thus, the village provides excellent links both locally and nationally.
Beverley - 10 miles
Hull - 14 miles
Humberside Airport - 20 miles
York - 28 miles
Doncaster - 37 miles
Leeds - 50 miles
The properties are specified to the highest standards and include contemporary kitchens, modern designer bathrooms, high end appliances (Siemens/Bosch/Neff), zone controlled underfloor heating to the ground floor, CAT 6 cabling around the home and high quality aluminium glazed doors opening out to modern tiled terraces.
- Block paved driveways
- High quality porcelain patios
- Outside tap
- Modern external lighting
- Turfed front and rear gardens
- Vertical double-sided boundary fencing
- Dark Grey uPVC double glazed windows
- Painted aluminium glazed 'Bi-fold' or 'Sliding Doors' to rear
- Designer oak internal doors, frames and architraves
- Modern brushed S/S door furniture and fittings
- Feature solid oak and glass staircase
- Contemporary moulded skirting with white satin finish
- Underfloor heating throughout the ground floor
- Flat skim finish ceilings and walls
- Large format porcelain tiles to rear open plan living area
- Custom designed contemporary kitchens
- Feature integrated appliance walls
- 30mm Quartz worktops and upstands
- Composite stone undermounted one and a half bowl sink
- Stainless steel mixer tap
- Integrated full height larder fridge
- Integrated full height larder freezer
- High quality 'Siemens/Bosch' ovens and induction hobs
- Integrated Bosch/Neff dishwasher
- Modern stainless steel extractor
- LED lighting to underside of wall cabinets
- Individually designed bathrooms
- Rimless wall hung toilets with soft close seat
- Feature bath
- Modern designer chrome bath taps
- Low profile shower trays
- Frameless glass shower screens
- Concealed thermostatically controlled shower valves
- Large rain shower heads
- Feature LED mirrors
- Contemporary wall tiling to bathroom and en-suites
- Custom designed contemporary cabinets
- 30mm Quartz worktops and upstands
- Plumbing for washing machine and tumble dryer
- LED downlights to kitchen, utility, bathrooms an en-suites
- Electric garage door with remote control (4 bed houses only)
- Lighting and power points to the garage (4 bed houses only)
- Pre-installed TV aerial
- Low energy lighting throughout
- Integrated smoke alarms
- High speed fibre internet available
- CAT 6 cabling to key locations
- High quality 'Ideal Logic' and 'Worcester Bosch' boilers
- Zone controlled thermostatic underfloor heating
- White enamel panel radiators to all bedrooms
- Chrome heated towel radiators to all bathrooms and en-suites
- NHBC Buildmark 10 year new build warranty
PHOTOGRAPHS USED ON THIS BROCHURE ARE OF PLOT 1 AND ARE FOR EXAMPLE FINISH PURPOSES ONLY.
In order to capture the features of a particular room we will mostly use wide angle lens photography. This will sometimes distort the image slightly and also has the potential to make a room look larger. Please therefore refer also to the room measurements detailed within this brochure.
Be in the know – register your requirements with us now...